TAX ID: A 01015494
Camino Viejo 24, CP 01320 OYÓN (ÁLAVA)
Before using any of the services or making a purchase, you are recommended to read this Policy, as well as the Website Terms and Conditions of Use. The user guarantees that the Personal Data provided is accurate and correct, and undertakes to communicate any change or modification to the information. The user is solely responsible for communicating any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information through the registration forms.
Certain information that we request is required: to process orders placed through our website or by telephone, to provide the services that you have requested (e.g., newsletters), or to fulfil legal requirements (e.g., invoicing). Bodegas Valdemar S.A. Can collect or receive your Personal Data through the website, forms, or during the product purchase process. In all cases, any information provided by the user will be processed in accordance with any of the following purposes:
- To manage the Customer Database in all matters related to making sales orders, budget preparation, invoices, maintaining contact, etc.
- Information analysis for statistical purposes.
- Accounting management of our organisation.
- To carry out any communications or operations with official agencies to comply with legislation.
- Purpose or legitimate interest when the purpose of data processing is:
- Customer service to respond to enquiries and questions about our products and activities.
- The functioning of our website/applications through technical and functional cookies.
- To send commercial communications so that you can obtain free shipping, discounts on your purchases, and many other exclusive advantages.
- To send communications to promote and advertise activities carried out by the winery: activities, workshops and lectures, newsletters, promotions, and discounts that may interest you.
- To manage events that you have participated in.
Agreement or acceptance of the budget for the business relationship.
Your data will not be transferred to any third parties.
We hereby inform you that BODEGAS VALDEMAR forms part of a group and that the companies of the group VALDEMAR FAMILY (Tax ID B01427806), VIÑEDOS VALDEMAR (Tax ID B01427798), and BODEGAS DEL MUNDO (Tax ID B01472612) are authorised by means of this document to use this personal data to exercise their profession.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), you can exercise your rights to restrict or oppose the processing of your personal data, and also to access, rectify, and request the deletion of any incorrect or unnecessary data. You can communicate your decision to exercise your rights to oppose, access, rectify, cancel, restrict, and transfer your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other related enquiries, please send an email to the same address.
If you deem it necessary, you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to and from social networks. If you click on a link of any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies which do not fall under our responsibility. Please check these policies before sending your Personal Data to these websites. In addition, you can sign up to www.valdemarfamily.com using your social network user login.
HOLDING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be held for the duration of the contractual relationship until you withdraw your consent or exercise your right to oppose the processing of your personal data, or to comply with legal obligations.