Due to the entry into force of the modification of the “Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulation and exempted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies are there?
According to ownership
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to its duration
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their functionality
- Analytics cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising or marketing cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising or personalised marketing cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same. It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser which is used by us to subsequently show you advertising related to the search you have made, to monitor our advertisements in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
These are the cookies we use in valdemarfamily.com
|_gat_gtag_[ID de Google]||Google Third Party Cookie||90 days||It includes user-related campaign information. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you disable it.||Analytics|
|_ga||Google Third Party Cookie||2 years||This third-party cookie from Google Analytics is used to differentiate users by collecting information about visits to the site. This cookie helps you identify which areas of the website need to be improved. The cookie||Analytics|
|_gid||Google Third Party Cookie||In session||Google Analytics analytics cookie used to distinguish users.||Analytics|
|_gat||Google Third Party Cookie||1 min from login||Google Universal Analytics sets these cookies to reduce request speed and limit data collection on high traffic sites.||Analytics|
|_Utmc||Google Third Party Cookie||On closing the browser||Google Analytics sets the cookie and deletes it when the user closes the browser. The cookie is not used by ga.js. The cookie is used to enable interoperability with urchin.js, which is an older version of Google Analytics and is used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits.||Analytics|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Third Party Cookie – Moove GDPR||1 year||Cookie to set the status of the cookie popup depending on whether the visitor has interacted with it.||Functional|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO SET COOKIES
You can activate or revoke your consent to install cookies from the banner that appears when you start browsing, or subsequently from the lower menu, in “Settings” where you can activate or deactivate cookies as you wish.
How to delete Cookies from your browser.
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to use on this website.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
If it is not listed, please consult the documentation of the browser you have installed to block, delete or allow the downloading of Cookies.